With all the effects of abuse, healing can feel mystifying and elusive. But it doesn’t have to be.
I’ve had the joy of watching frustrated abuse survivors finally experience freedom from abuse and its effects. They’ve taken back their lives through the resources I’ve lovingly created, the ones I wish I had while I was forging my own healing journey.
Check those out below and if you’d appreciate one on one support from someone who’s been there, email me and we can talk about the possibility of me working as your coach: Christina@overcomingsexualabuse.com
Self Paced Course in 21 Lessons
Video lessons | Downloadable audio lessons | Downloadable workbook
In this course, I share the mindset, strategies, tools, and plan I’ve used to heal from my abuse. I walk you through step-by-step and offer my guidance and support along the way.
There are no shortcuts to healing but there are tried and true ways to efficiently move through the healing process. I created this with focused, rapid implementation in mind.
Who is this for?
- If you’ve been on the healing journey for years, this will help you go deeper.
- If your healing is just beginning, this is the perfect way to start.
This is for you if:
- You want to have the tools to start feeling better fast
- You want to save yourself years of frustration by getting clarity about the essentials of healing
- You want a supportive community where you can share your healing triumphs and struggles
What others have experienced in this course:
“The name of Christina’s course, ‘Accelerate’ is so spot on. I have been in therapy for the past 10 years with various therapists but I have to say the last few days were groundbreaking for me and equivalent of/transcend what I have gotten out of years and years of therapy.”
“It’s been so invaluable…I have searched a long long time to have this kind of result…and it makes me happy that I didn’t listen to my fear… you have my gratitude…”
“My nightmares have decreased significantly and I am experiencing much less anxiety and tension. I have made more progress halfway though than I have in five years of therapy.”
“Every person that has been through sexual abuse needs this type of guidance.”
payment plan available
Self-paced Course in 7 Lessons
(This is the introduction to the more in-depth Accelerate Program)
You can be prepared to face whatever challenges the healing journey brings.
The course will help you switch your focus from short-term surviving to long-term healing and thriving:
- strategies and tools for dealing with your fear
- creating a support plan for when you’re triggered or the pain seems too much
- a new perspective on flashbacks, nightmares and haunting memories and how to use them as tools to heal
- the reason why you resist facing the past and how to overcome the resistance
- what progress actually looks like and seeing “setbacks” as normal, healthy and necessary
- shifting focus onto your forward movement as a way to keep momentum
What others have experienced in this course:
“I never thought I would be in a place where I could face the past and it would honestly not be a devastating experience for me. I don’t know how I got here where I have peace and am free but you are helping me put this together. Now for the first time I in my life I would also like to help others as I am no longer devastated by past thoughts.”
“The exercises have been a miracle. I have never worked on my trauma and abuse like this. Therapy never seemed to work. Thank you. I am very grateful.”
Feel happier, freer, and more empowered using clear, simple, sustainable steps that will transform the way you approach your healing.
THE RESCUED SOUL
• Do you feel as though you don’t belong?
• Do you work for validation but feel unworthy of it?
• Are you in an abusive relationships with yourself?
• Do you fear emotional intimacy?
• Do you crave deep connections but always feel alone?
There is no greater isolation a child can suffer than that of incest.
Without healing, that sense of isolation follows the survivor into adulthood. Abuse sabotages the relationship with yourself and every other relationship in your life. But you don’t have to live with the effects of sexual abuse. Through my candid personal stories with action steps to heal, I use the tool of writing to show you how to move through your pain of abandonment and betrayal to heal your life.
•365 day journal with healing insights for encouragement, inspiration and hope
“Her book explains confusing emotions in a clear and concise way that would normally take years of painful and slow therapeutic work to unravel. Her steps are like a brightly lit path out of darkness untangling confusing emotions while leading you quickly through to self discovery and healing.”
“… savoring every bit of it as it reveals more and more of the feelings I’ve had for a long time…The questions at the end of the chapters help me to put into words the feelings I’ve never been able to share with anyone.”
“This is an excellent book and workbook…Difficult concepts related to healing were clearly explained. The topics and questions are comprehensive and relevant…As someone who now works with others who have been abused I use this book to assist in their healing.”
MY PROMISE TO YOU:
To never create resources full of fluff and theory.
To always show what to do and how to do it.
To only teach what I’ve done myself — and done well.
To never stop learning and healing and growing right along with you.